Sunday, May 22, 2011

Looking Past the Porch

I'm back and ready for more. Two weeks ago I graduated from the University of Dayton. I received my diploma along with about 1,400 of my peers. It was, in a sense, the worst day of my life, but there is nothing but up from here. Afterwards, I traveled down to Florida for five days of udder debauchery. I survived, almost, with only a sprained left foot to show for my trip. But, it was the greatest end to my four year adventure.

Furthermore, I changed the name of this venture for the significance of admiring my accomplishments on the UD campus and looking forward into the future. However, I plan on looking at this life day-by-day and focusing on what I am doing now. As for now, I am stuck in beautiful, scenic Bath, Ohio, but plan on making moves, big moves. I will continue this...get excited.

1 comment: